I want 6-channel integrated amplifier.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What wattage?
So you have 6 outputs? 3 stereo plugs?

Your wattage will directly decide on what you are going to get. And how small you want it.
There are car audio amp chips that have 4 amps per chip, but low wattage, or you could use LM1875 chips, or LM3886s, which are both single amps per chip.

There is a huge range out there Vader, so yea, you need to really say how much wattage you want out of your amp.

DIY AUDIO TÜRK?YE • Ba?l?k görüntüleniyor - 5 Kanal LM3886 uygulamas?
This is my 5 channel application. PCB etc everythğing included..
Enjoy!:D

He needs a 5.1, which is really six, the last one being for a subwoofer amp, and is often more powerful then the first 5.

In my computer based application, i have used LM3876 amps in low voltage arrangement for driving 4 ohm loads, and then a discrete 200 watt amp for the subwoofer channel.
The 5 channels all drive 4 inch car speakers in small cabinets i made, and the subwoofer driving twin 8 inch sub drivers in a 44 litre cabinet.

Sorry this is my fault..
Actually the project includes a subwoofer amplifier also that;
DIY AUDIO TÜRK?YE • Ba?l?k görüntüleniyor - JBL GT5-12 ile aktif subwoofer projesi..
An active sub filter, a phase corrector (0-180°), a infrasonic filter and a bridge driver for each PA100 board... It can useable anykind of 12-15" sub driver in a sealed box!
By the way you must make two of PA100 amplifier..
So as a conclusion, you will have a 5.1 amplifier which 4x65W sats and a 200W subwoofer.
Is it enorugh?:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.