Any opinions on this ebay TA2020 board by seller auspicious.e?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if anyone might have any experience with this seller, and/or has an opinion on the quality of the setup based on the picture...

Attachments

• 3tb_100126155901besj198818[1].jpg
    3tb_100126155901besj198818[1].jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 304
No experience personally with that seller. for a TA2020, the word i hear on the street (this forum) is that Arjen Helder makes some of the best ebay tripaths. he also sells some of the TA2024, so double check what you order

eBay Store - arjenhelder electronic: Finished PCB Boards, Fully Finished Amplifiers, All Connectors

Thanks for the reply; yeah, I was trying to decide between the amp I pictured and the MKIII one by Arjen. The things I like about the pictured amp is that it already comes with the volume pot and DC input plug attached (less work to do). I'm just wondering if things like the air-core inductors on the pictured vs. solid core on Arjen's model make a big difference, etc.

Yes, I'll ensure I order the right one... I already have the Dayton DTA-1 (ta2024), and was curious to hear the difference in sound.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.