diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Chip Amps (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/)
-   -   TDA7294 Stereo/Bridge with PSU (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/162179-tda7294-stereo-bridge-psu.html)

apexaudio 26th February 2010 07:43 PM

TDA7294 Stereo/Bridge with PSU
 
2 Attachment(s)
I dont like TDA7294, but this work OK. Easy to bridge. Anybody interesting this PCB?

apexaudio 14th March 2010 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
PCB size: 115x62,5mm

jaromas 14th March 2010 10:50 PM

Hi, thanks a lot for this circuit, did you have list of elements and it is already bridged? If not how to do that simply? Possibly that i am going to do this one

CharlieLaub 15th March 2010 06:26 AM

parallel TDA7293 PCB wanted
 
Any chance that you would develop a PCB for a 2 or 3 paralleled TDA7293s using the Master/slave connection shown in the datasheet? I would be ready to buy several of them...

-Charlie

apexaudio 15th March 2010 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaromas (Post 2119161)
Hi, thanks a lot for this circuit, did you have list of elements and it is already bridged? If not how to do that simply? Possibly that i am going to do this one


apexaudio 15th March 2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieLaub (Post 2119443)
Any chance that you would develop a PCB for a 2 or 3 paralleled TDA7293s using the Master/slave connection shown in the datasheet? I would be ready to buy several of them...

-Charlie

I have PCB with TDA7293 mono without PSU, and I will develop paralleled version based on that circuit.
For paralleled circuit LM3886 is better choice.

CharlieLaub 16th March 2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apexaudio (Post 2119957)
I have PCB with TDA7293 mono without PSU, and I will develop paralleled version based on that circuit.
For paralleled circuit LM3886 is better choice.

The parallel TDA7293 using the master/slave is better I think. There is no need for resistors on the output to balance the load when using a slaved second amplifier.

-Charlie

apexaudio 18th March 2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieLaub (Post 2120809)
The parallel TDA7293 using the master/slave is better I think. There is no need for resistors on the output to balance the load when using a slaved second amplifier.

-Charlie

You right, and is simplier.

apexaudio 4th May 2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieLaub (Post 2120809)
The parallel TDA7293 using the master/slave is better I think. There is no need for resistors on the output to balance the load when using a slaved second amplifier.

-Charlie

Did you find PCB for TDA7293 in parallel?

CharlieLaub 5th May 2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apexaudio (Post 2175881)
Did you find PCB for TDA7293 in parallel?

Yes, I was able to go in on a batch of "2xTDA7293 in parallel" boards with someone. Did you develop one also?

-Charlie


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2