TDA7294 Stereo/Bridge with PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I dont like TDA7294, but this work OK. Easy to bridge. Anybody interesting this PCB?

Attachments

• TDA7294 montazna.jpg
    TDA7294 montazna.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 10,072
  • P1010392.JPG
    P1010392.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 9,284
Any chance that you would develop a PCB for a 2 or 3 paralleled TDA7293s using the Master/slave connection shown in the datasheet? I would be ready to buy several of them...

-Charlie
I have PCB with TDA7293 mono without PSU, and I will develop paralleled version based on that circuit.
For paralleled circuit LM3886 is better choice.

Last edited:
stereo to mono converter circuit

hi everyone. kind of new here. Sir apex, if i understood it correctly, this circuit is a stereo to mono converter right? but it looks complicated and some parts looks like hard to find like TDA __? Im really in need of a circuit that converts our OP amps to mono bridged configuration, that is, safely. thanks!

hi everyone. kind of new here. Sir apex, if i understood it correctly, this circuit is a stereo to mono converter right? but it looks complicated and some parts looks like hard to find like TDA __? Im really in need of a circuit that converts our OP amps to mono bridged configuration, that is, safely. thanks!

This is stereo amplifier, and it can be simple bridged to mono with double power.
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.