TDA7294 Stereo/Bridge with PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hehe, this is the piture!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4077_1.jpg
    IMG_4077_1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 2,995
Use +/-24V DC rail voltage.
Regards

Thanks Appex. I am currently using +28 -28 V DC for this amp. I made the transformer my self and will reduce the voltage as per your suggession.

Another help I need. I made a tone control unit for that amplifier with LM1036N. I am not satisfied with this tone control unit. Feeling lack of low response, specially below 50Hz. Is that my problem? Do you have any better Bass Treble control schematic and PCB with IC or Transistor? If you have please upload or send to my mail(diptangshu@gmail.com).:confused:

Thanks Appex. I am currently using +28 -28 V DC for this amp. I made the transformer my self and will reduce the voltage as per your suggession.

Another help I need. I made a tone control unit for that amplifier with LM1036N. I am not satisfied with this tone control unit. Feeling lack of low response, specially below 50Hz. Is that my problem? Do you have any better Bass Treble control schematic and PCB with IC or Transistor? If you have please upload or send to my mail(diptangshu@gmail.com).:confused:

Go to thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/167363-mic-line-eq-preamps.html
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.