TDA7294 Stereo/Bridge with PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking forward to make a 7.1 amp using TDA7294 chip as according to the following circuit.

Please share if any one found any fault in layout or any suggestions for sound improvement.

Thanks

Attachments

• amplificador-potencia-tda7294-surround-layout.png
    amplificador-potencia-tda7294-surround-layout.png
    116 KB · Views: 1,444
Hello.

Hi this is my first message. Here are some pictures of my last TDA7294 Bridged. It was made in base to Saytronic design (user of other forum) but this one is mine. It works Well on my 2x12" + Piezo Speaker. In the component side it reads 75W RMS:nownow:. That's not true, I did it to mess with a friend of my school:devilr:. I add a 12v fan for cooling. and reinforce the thickest tracks with solder. The PCB is 90mm x 50mm in size. I use the Toner-Laminator method in bouth sides. The supply is an 24+24 VAC transformer from an old Sony sound system. Filtering caps are 3300uF/63v plus the 2200uf/50v on the main PCB. Big diodes. The design is all done in Corel Draw.

Sin_t_tulo-1.jpg

Sin_t_tulo-2.jpg

Sin_t_tulo-3.jpg

So Hi you all. Greetings from México.

Hello guys, I seek answer to a small question.
My question is, i have two tda7294 and two tda7293 in m drawer. i would like to bridge them. what will be the best way to bridge, for each channel, can i use one tda7294 and one tda7293 to maintain symmetry?
or should i use a pair of each on one of the boards at a time?(might create sonic differences)

Hello guys, I seek answer to a small question.
My question is, i have two tda7294 and two tda7293 in m drawer. i would like to bridge them. what will be the best way to bridge, for each channel, can i use one tda7294 and one tda7293 to maintain symmetry?
or should i use a pair of each on one of the boards at a time?(might create sonic differences)
much better used the same i.c.. =) number, although they are the same pin configuration..=)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.