LM3886 Schematics + PCB

APEX SuperGC with balanced input and active volume control.

Attachments

• APEX SuperGC.JPG
    APEX SuperGC.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,721
If anyone wants a quick try with pcbway for 5usd for 10 PCB with 12usd shipping, here is the 2 sided PCB for apex super gain clone. 50mm x 60mm.
Rail caps are 10mm dia and other 100uf electrolytics are 7mm dia. All film/ceramic caps have 5.08mm pitch.
Reg
Prasi

Attachments

• APEX super gc-2sided rev1.png
    APEX super gc-2sided rev1.png
    59 KB · Views: 1,338
Last edited:
If anyone wants a quick try with pcbway for 5usd for 10 PCB with 12usd shipping, here is the 2 sided PCB for apex super gain clone. 50mm x 60mm.
Rail caps are 10mm dia and other 100uf electrolytics are 7mm dia. All film/ceramic caps have 5.08mm pitch.
Reg
Prasi

PCB's ordered:). I want to try out of just out sheer nostalgia, because I had begun my amp DIYA journey through APEX LM3886.
If anyone wants to book PCB, contact me through PM. I will have total 10 available, 8 can be spared. Pl note it will be shipped as soon as received and not after testing. After all its DIYA, so better to have fun while it lasts!:D.
reg
Prasi

Last edited:
PCB's ordered:). I want to try out of just out sheer nostalgia, because I had begun my amp DIYA journey through APEX LM3886.
If anyone wants to book PCB, contact me through PM. I will have total 10 available, 8 can be spared. Pl note it will be shipped as soon as received and not after testing. After all its DIYA, so better to have fun while it lasts!:D.
reg
Prasi

All 8 PCB's interest booked by people (in less than 1.5 hours!). D@mn, I could have ordered some extras if i had known before , but hats off to Mr. Mile for a design thats so much appreciated, that people would like to try even untested.
Mr. Mile, dont know how you are able to produce these designs !!

reg
Prasi

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Apex, Prasi,

Great work once again. I have an LM3875 premium kit and an LM4780 classic kit from audiosector I bought quite some time ago. This means I have 2 chips of each, parts, and the pcb's.

My question is: Can these chips be used with your super gainclone pcb with some minor changes or are we talking about completely different animals. My gut tells me no, it is not that easy, and to go build the stock kits, enjoy them, and then modify, or build something else in the future.

Just inquiring in case.......

Myles

well I haven't received reply from people who booked pcbs right after my post 471, OR has informed being busy with other projects.

But I have 8 PCB and all the components available, if anyone wants PCB/PCB+components, pl get back to me by PM. I am not gonna test it anytime soon as i have many other projects on hold for a long long time+ there is no trafo/chassis/heatsink. need to order the same.
reg
Prasi