LM3886 Schematics + PCB

Two more babies took birth today. :D

My second amp for passive X over.

14700 uFd per rail with a 23-0-23 VAC 4 amp transformer.

And I had to thank Respected Mr Mile and Mr AndrewT again when they started singing beautifully. :D

Attachments

• twin-baby.jpg
    twin-baby.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,295
One quick question guys. The PCB n the first post, should be printed just as it is, or should it be mirrored for transferring it to copper?

Since it has text and it's not mirrored, I suppose I should mirror it so it'd then be readable once transferred (and by extension the design usable), but I'm almost certain I'm wrong... My mind doesn't work that well this late in the night.

Hi Vod..
The pcb layout in the first post should be mirrored before printing.
:)

Thank you very much csom, but after a good night of sleep, I managed to figure it out on my own :D Confirmation is very welcome, too!

If everything goes right, next week I'll be showing you guys the finished boards. I wanted to thank Apex for sharing such a nice little PCB for us to rock all day long and to satisfy our soldering needs. :up:

All done!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Finally got around to building it and it's done! Mr Mile, i have already made a PCB for your preamp with TL074, could you tell me what transformer do I need, 12-0-12 or 15-0-15 and should 2x250mA be sufficient, or do I need more or less? Thanks!