6 channel power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LM1875 costs only Rs.50 and is easily available in market. 3886 & 4780 i couldn't get any local supplier so i got a few piece as samples.

I went to Lamington rd. last week , price for Chinese stuff(?) LM1875 Rs 20/- & genuine Rs 60/-. Lm3886T Rs 120/- (fake) LM3886TF Rs210/-(genuine). As for the free samples program by TI/ National, they will entertain request having corporate/ company email ids only. BTW Kuldeep do you have any geniuine LM 3886 left? You can PM me.

Is in bridge or single tda7294 ????????????????????/

it again depends on your woofer driver. If you plan to make an 10-12" big sub then u can go for bridge/parallel operation.

since a single tda7294 can give good amount of 80W power in 4 Ohm, even a single chip will do a good job with an 8"or 10" woofer. May be u can add another IC later if u feel less power. But i personally feel a sub of 10" with single TDA will do a good job.

and take care in woofer selection, an 8 ohm will give only 50W whereas 4 Ohm u'll get approx 80 W. so kindly consider views of Mr. Andrew.

Last edited:
Thanks Kuldeep sir,
I have just completed my amp (tda7294) , but i am little afraid to test it, because i connected pin 9 and 10 with Vs+(pin 13) and my friend suggested me to connect them (pin 9 and 10) with GND. What should i do ??????
PLZ HELP ME , I DESPERATLY WANT TO TEST IT,
PLZZZZZZZ..............

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.