What's the difference Between LME49600 and LME49610?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The LME49610 has a higher quiescent current and somewhat wider bandwidth, based on the summary on the web site. It also operates on higher power supply voltages (+/-22V max vs. +/-18V). There may be other differences if you carefully compare the two datasheets.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I'm not sure what you mean by "why ? is not for sale". It is a released part. According to National both Digikey and Future have them in stock. See the Order page in the LME49610 product page.

As far as the difference between LME49600 and LME49610, it looks to me like National is screening the parts out that can handle the higher supply voltage and selling them as '610s. The ones that start drifting off spec above 18 V are sold as '600s. That would be my guess. They do the same with the LME49720 and LME49722 supposedly.

~Tom

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.