Hello all, and new to chip amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have slept with a motorcycle engine though.
Cool.
Srinath
Why?
There's gotta be a good story there!
Please share.:D

I have slept with an assault rifle, but for good reason - to keep it warm.
Those who ignored advice/orders and left their rifle next to them (outside the sleeping bag) only did so once. In the morning the rifle was so cold they could not handle it without the metal freeze-sticking to their fingers.:eek:

Hmm... I seem to have degenerated from "grumpy old man" to "grampa who likes to bore people with old war stories".:rolleyes:

Still - I'd love to hear your excuse for sharing a bed with a bike engine.

p.s. Thinks: better say something on-topic before the mods delete this.
Umm... ChipAmps are good for you!
and welcome to the forum.:)

Well I was buying a whole bike in bits and it was raining, so I dropped off the motor inside the truck wiht carbs and electricals etc.
I ended up spending several hours more with the guy helping him wiht his ducati, drinking beer and yakking up with his friends. Then we went and had a massive dinner. I leave his house and barely make it onto the highway when there was a beautiful rest area.
I say screw it, its past midnight I'm gonna take a nap even though its barely 2 hrs home. Being single meant no need to get home either.
So I pull in and make say yea 10 min nap. Next thing I know its bright and sunny, 7 am.
I go, man that was cool.
Anyway, in a truck, motor and 1/2 the bikes guts next to me.
It gets worse, I have owned 42 bikes so far, and am barely 1/2 way there for speakers/audio ... long way to go huh.
Cool.
Srinath.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.