Who got pioneer GM-2000 user manual?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Who got pioneer GM-2000 user manual? i want install my pioneer Gm-2000 myself,but here r only got 8pin din connector! and there got 3 wire red,yellow,blue and a ground connecter n a baukup connector!

Attachments

• Pioneer GM-2000.jpg
    Pioneer GM-2000.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG0250A.jpg
    IMG0250A.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 298
Hey my gm2000 accually does not have the din connector I have regular rca input in the place of where I have seen pics of the din. Also my 4 pin connector has a black ground, then red wire, then blue wire, then another blue wire. The blues are the same color so what needs to be connected and where.

Hey my gm2000 accually does not have the din connector I have regular rca input in the place of where I have seen pics of the din. Also my 4 pin connector has a black ground, then red wire, then blue wire, then another blue wire. The blues are the same color so what needs to be connected and where.

Great, i ve also RCA connectors..
will soon publish a photo of my amp s rear panel..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.