Sakura AV733 & T&T speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good day everyone!

I'm just new here and starting to build my sound system. I just want to have inputs and advise what I need to buy to make my amplifier give its maximum power. Last year I bought a amplifier (sakura av733) and I put my 10" conzert speakers on it ( 2 pairs of conzert speakers). I just notice that when I increase the volume control of the amplifier closer to half of the maximum volume, I notice a griding sound! It seems that my speaker cannot hold the power of my amplier.

I'm planning to by this month a 15" speaker, (T&T speakers). I'm planning to buy 4 pieces of 15" 500W T&T speakers and put it in a buffle. 2 15" T&T speaker and 1 horn type tweeter in each buffle.

Sir, kindly give me your inputs and idea if this setup is good for sakura AV 733. Also kindly give me what model of 15" T&T speakers I need to buy.

Thank you very much to everyone. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.