lm3875 single sided pcb layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone I am new to the forum!
I build guitars, pedals and I want to get into amps. Chip amps sound like the best way into the amp world. I picked up some Lm 3875t chips and now I am looking for a pcb pattern for it. I have used the search function but was unable to dig up a good layout.

Yeah, I think I will go that route. I know I could have had this amp built already on perf but I wanted an amp I could take out of the house and not worry about. If it was a home amp I would buy some nice perf and go to town but this thing is going to be moved around more.
I am almost done with the board. I would post it but out of respect for the designer I will not.

The board I have is an adaptation of his layout. I know these things are as basic as it gets but I don't want to put anyone in a position where they choose my version of his board because it's free. He took the time to get them made up , his prices are fair and I don't want to detract from his sales. That is how I see it. He may have even published the large snapshot on his site for guys who were handy with photo shop. I don't know. I can use eagle I have not created any devices for my library yet and at the moment I don't have time to learn.
I know very little about what is needed for a good layout so that is something I need to study.
I would like to ad that it might not be a bad idea to get some brass rivets for the holes if you make the boards. You can get them on ebay cheap.

Ok, I guess I need to clarify. I took the Audio Sector board modified it in Gimp ( it like photo shop) and now I have a board I can use. Because it started out as as Audio Sector design I will not post it. If I had started from scratch I would post it. I was surprised I did not find a ton of patterns when I started looking, it seems like a common chip.

May be it will help

Attachments

• gc10.jpg
    gc10.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 266
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.