Audiomagus, do they exist ?? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st April 2009, 01:37 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Audiomagus, do they exist ??

Anyone know if Audimagus are still in business, placed my order, they have my money, not received the product, left e-mails and phone messages, probably 3 or 4 of each over the last 2 weeks, no response what so ever, thinking they may have folded, anybody know,

Thanks.
Old 25th June 2009, 10:01 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I just noticed their site has been offline for the past few days. You get your gear?
Old 25th June 2009, 11:06 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Audiomagus

I paid my $250 about 3 months ago, I got nothing, zilch, only sob story e-mails, bottom line is, im the customer, they have my money, I have nothing. Im trying to get my credit card company to get my money back. Ive had 3 months of stress and no real useful feedback, wish I had never bothered, its the only company I have ever dealt with where the customer comes stone cold last,
Old 25th June 2009, 11:26 PM   #4
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

I received this 10-jun-09

Quote:
Great news, Audiomagus is in the process of a buyout from another company. What this means is that Audiomagus will soon be back on track offering a great product for a great price.

We would like to thank our past and current customers for the fun conversation and valuable input. It made the experience very memorable.

For the past few months we have been experiencing difficulty in several areas. Most notably fulfillment and communications. As we have been navigating through the numerous issues it became clear that the best option to handle this and have a promising future was to consider working with another company. We expect this process to be complete within the next two weeks.

While this process is occurring we have listed most products as unavailable on the website. This will help ease the transition on our end, once complete the site will be refreshed.

For all customers with current orders or any other type of transaction. We appreciate your patience and understanding so far even though it has been frustrating at times. We are working to complete the transactions we can but honestly many will be delayed until the buyout is complete. Please be assured that we are working as quickly as possible to complete this.

Regarding our communications, this as well will continue to be very inconsistent. We apologize for this but it is the nature of the situation currently. Please be certain that you have not been forgotten.

Once the transition is complete another message will be sent with more details regarding changes with the company and product lines offered.

Best regards,
Mike and Brian

Hide this!Advertise here!