PCB for TDA7293

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I used the PCB in the datasheet and it worked fine and was an easy to make and etch PCB... I have a ready to etch Image of this PCB design if you want it ....

If you look on e-bay you can buy a stereo TDA7293 Kit with all Parts and PCB for about $23 US which is about the price of just the two TDA7293 chips....

Cheers

Thnaks for your help !

i find the kit on Ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/TDA7293-Hi-Fi-P...68380&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116#ShippingPayment

On the photo , we can see a " stereo model " , but in the description it's not mentioned, so I well send a mail to the seller.

On this kit , probably , this isn't the best components (MKP, ceremaiq resistor same Vishay )

So probably , i will buy the kit and modify some components

+

Hi ,Yes it is a stereo model but can also be wired in Bridge mode or Paralell for mono, the Kit comes with instructions on how to do this .....

That is the same one I just bought , it hasn"t come yet though... I also bought the power supply board which was $6 and comes with the bridge rectifier and terminal blocks and some smaller value caps and a couple resistors (Snubber ?) but doesn"t come with the big PSU Caps but still a damn good deal for $6 ..... His kits are the least expensive out of all the kits I have looked at I just hope they aren"t cheap....

Cheers

Tda 7293 four in bridge/parallel

Hi see the schematic
you can find on ebay
works better with a 6922 in cathode follower on input:)
to build
a perfect hybrid:cool:

Attachments

• TDA7293 x 4 Sch.jpg
    TDA7293 x 4 Sch.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Class A Valve Buffer Amp Amplifier 6922 ECC88.jpg
    Class A Valve Buffer Amp Amplifier 6922 ECC88.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 962
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.