a big z5500 problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi i am nural from Turkey. I was a big fun of z5500 and still. I ve been to USA last summer and i bought my set over there. With trenmendous problems and great difficulty in bringing them to Turkey i was a bit nervous BECAUSE the set i bought from USA works with 110 volts and the electricity in Turkey is 220 volts. Up ahead everything was fine i set it up and i used a converter for the tip of the plug and then i plugged it in. The thing happened :
A bump sound occured and then it blowed the circuit breaker of whole house. then i brought them to a repairman and he opened the case. He winded up the bobbin according to the 220 volts and he looked at it and he said : it should work. Consequantly it worked...
Then what I see is it has electricity and everything going on. Control pod is fully functioning switches. But if you connect a cable digital analog and else it gives a very high volume of that input for about 3 seconds without bass and it "fades". However you open it again and again it makes the same thing : gives a big volume at the beginning and it puffs.
I can do or i can have it done if you give me a clue about it. Please do something I cried for days for this set and i will me extremely happy even though it cannot solve my problem. Thank you guys from the beginning...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.