Power Amp for clubs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Call me, 514-835-3846, I speak french too. I will show you room and give you some advise and direction to make your 500W amp...But just be prepared to put what you need and dont cut corner. I hate people that do thing cheapest as possible. And I will not sell you anything, but give you direction where to find right parts. My biggest amp was a 10 KW RMS into 4 ohms...

Fredos

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Yep I would say SBS is a little overdoing it on marketing terms, what :bs: :Pinoc: He says its the best rated sound in clubs and by audiophiles, clearly he doesnt even know what audiophile means, I bet those arent lm3886 chipamps anyway.

I see one very good suggestion here though, its by CJ900RR, now a amp around this with high power is very good, I tried one, comes much closer to a audiophile amp and abuse is no problem, design the output stage well. There are another 2 chips in the same range which could be better as they have higher output to drive a outputstage, all depends on the outputstage design. Also take a look at fotios amp in solidstate threads, thats most probably better souding than most pro gear, and built like a tank for this type of application.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.