Whose layout is this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!
A while ago I found this layout here, but now I don't know where!

Who have done it and does it work?

Attachments

• pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 446
ratza said:
It's mine, it works from last year until now. If you need any other information, I will be happy to answer.

Super!
Actually, I've already used your design to make a board, but I haven't put it together beacause I don't know if i it works, but now I know, so I'll carry on with it!

But what does the power resistor do? I haven't seen it on other boards, I think!

And one question about the LM3886T, non-isolated, can I put it on the heatsink without isolation as long as the heatsink isn't connected to something, or do I short it if I do so?

Ulew said:

But what does the power resistor do? I haven't seen it on other boards, I think!

And one question about the LM3886T, non-isolated, can I put it on the heatsink without isolation as long as the heatsink isn't connected to something, or do I short it if I do so?

That resistor is a 10ohm/3W which has 10 turns of 1mm copper wire. My boards are using the non insulated but my case is made out of wood. If the heatsink doesn't touch any other connected metallic part, it's fine.

For those who use press'n'peel: don't print the view in mirror, print it exactly how it's in EAGLE. Leave only pads, bottom and dimension in view then at print options choose "Solid" and "Black"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.