Intrest Check: 120w @ 8ohm Tube Buffered LM3875 Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The tube amp project is the major project that I'm working on. All victims will have free pcb's but right now no money I'm afraid.

You will never hear from Rhys again, I'm quite convinced of that. I have heard not so flattering rumors about him but without real proof, I'll leave it at that. My opinion is that his behavior is not all good hearted. There is also an element of deception involved here.

Last edited:
Hej!

Hej PA!

i wasnt participating in the initial thread but i'm very very interested in the results of your design. i'm pretty far away from you but i would like to offer assistance as needed to make this project move forward. i'm probably not as good as many of the members of this site, but i am willing to participate and help out as needed.

thanks for doing this!
par

(ps i share the same first half of my name as you do, i grew up in sweden altough i haven't lived there for a very long time).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.