Buss grounding for a little amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a very little amp project -my first one- with a TEA2025 chip. I know isn't a hifi chip but I'm really learning from it: good for next bigger project. I have a nice little enclosure, my circuit build on a stripboard, an external SMPS (9AC).

Power socket on amp enclosure is a dc one. Rectifiers, filter capacitor and regulator (7809) are part of the circuit, inside the amp enclosure. As the SMPS is double insulated I think it don't need safety earth connection to chassis.

Then my actual problem refers to grounding. I'm planning a buss grounding and I wonder what could be a correct way to do it:

:checked: Buss grounding from ac socket to first filter capacitor after rectifier. I read this keeps high current charging pulses in a loop but I'm not sure I really understood :magnify:
Connection to chassis: from ac socket through 0,01 uF capacitor.

or

:checked: Buss grounding from ac socket to chassis (to other end of circuit).

or

:checked: Buss grounding from RCA sockets to pcb with connection from them to chassis.

I read a few post and other webpages but honestly I need help :h_ache:
It could be that all these options are wrong... :headbash: ohmygod then I REALLY need your help... ;-)
Thank you in advance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.