Unidentied PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a PCB i got from a junk shop, contains all components like rectifier, filter and mostly all components needed for a power amplifier except the IC. looking closely this is wired in bridge mode (BTL) the IC has 14 pins
Pins description:
Pins 1,8,10,13 ground.
7 +Vcc.
3 inv i/p
2 non inv i/p (the input signal is given here.
4 & 11 output (BTL)
will post full details if needed
and in true DIY spirits i decided to make a powered speaker for my ipod, and i did search the web (Google) with no results regarding the IC used.Any help in identifying the IC will be appreciated thanks in adv

I like to enter my guess in the lottery. . . a somewhat under-volted stereo automotive chip amplifier from ST Thompson?

Anyway, a magnifying glass and a flashlight could possibly let you read the details right from the chip itself. ;)

EDIT: Next guess would be a slightly big op amp, such as used to power computer speakers. Although, if you were really, really lucky, its something from MPS, but I think nobody is lucky enough to find a bridged MPS MP7720 or something like that.

Some pics...

Attachments

• dsc_0931.jpg
    dsc_0931.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 409
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.