airlinktransformers are not picking up the fone and have not delivered my toriod

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There customer service doesnt seem to be responsive. I called them too when my transformer had not arrived for a week. The person on the phone said that she wont be able to help and someone who could help wont be available until next day. I decided to wait for couple of days and then it arrived. i did not have to call them back. In your case, i think its taking too long, so you should try to contact them by all means. Send them emails, call alternate numbers. see if you can get through. looks like they are on holiday :)

Good luck mate!

The delivery driver he will have the scanner ready to barcode the package and then u will digitally sign the bar code scanner. packaging is really good it looks like a pet box the one you get from rspca when u adopt a cat. When i recived mine it was tiny compared to the old one i took out of the amp the old one is a beast compared to the one i bought. My old one is 43 volts on secondary and dont know about va but it a antrim and really heavy.

The new toriod is 2x22v 300va and it only has two wires for ac brown and blue 240v so it easier to wire up then the other types toriods 115v that have to be connected in series to get 240v.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.