lm3886 for sub amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
serched forum and fined that lm3886 is good for sub amplifier.

i need some amp, about 100w rms to run 4ohm drive (focal 30a1 sub), can two lm3886 in parallel aplication run focal 30a1 ?

would 225VA transformer run that amp?

need some shematic, i found something but i wont aou guys to tell me, whats the best... many thanks.

Have you seen this?

Probably the simplest way to build an amplifier, if your hands are not too shaky. ;)

For parallel application you build that twice and connect the input in parallel to both ICs. Connect a resistor 0,1Ohm 3W or 0,22Ohm 5W to each output. Connect the open ends of the resistors together and connect the speaker there.

If you build a parallel application, you need to make sure that the three resistors Rb, Rf, Ri are matched to 0,1%. Rb is not in the schematic in the above link, but you should fit it in between Rg and the ICs non-inverting input. Use the same value as for Ri.

Add a snubber 2,7Ohm and 100nF to the output.

Add some bigger capacitors to your PSUs, because you want punch for a subwoofer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.