Amplifier in Tivoli Audio products?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AFAIK it is the LM1875, but I do not find the issue of the german/dutch mag ELEKTOR, which had I opened the device to study it. But the Tivoli also uses a series of opamps to tailor the sound.
I found it too bassy, more "boomy" actually and very place-dependent - more or less unlistenable on a longer base. I gave mine to my brother as a present - and he loves it and uses it everyday.

Tivoli 'Model One" uses half of a TDA7266 7+7W dual bridge.

"Model Three"(clock radio) uses the same chip with the other half connected as an amp for the optional second speaker/clock.

I would assume "Model Two" uses the same but I have not got a look inside that model.

Tivoli spares

Hi,

Where can I find Henry Kloss Tivoli spare parts, I need the volume pot for a Model one.
I assume there is no spares, they only sell modules, so you can't repair the Tivoli products like we use to do.

So it may be a lot of DIY'ers who can make money, repairing them in the old fashion way.

\Kamskoma

I have once ordered a spare vol pot to the model one from the Finnish autohorized repair center.
I lost their contact details and their new page says they will not sell spares or give instructions.

My friends Model one has failed again and I'll give it a try and tell you how I succeeded.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.