Loudspeakers suggested to use with chipamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PJN said:
Since you are taking physics you are familiar with math, and if you want to take a crack at designing a speaker yourself, take a read on Martin King's site, great info. Martin has done some excellent pioneering work on resonant type enclosures (TQWP, MLTL, horns) and has created some of the most definitive calculations methods to design these types of speakers. For a small fee you can license his mathcad spreadsheet calculators, well worth the money especially considering the cost and effort that goes into building a speaker enclosure. I have designed three speakers using Martin's spreadsheets, one horn and two MLTLs, with great results. There are also a lot of nice designs that were developed using his software on the frugal horn site.

PJN

I would really like to understand all about audio, but i have to focus on something since i have no time.

What about magnepan's? [*]

EDIT [*] with current-capable LME49810/49830 desings, BTW i want to try the brand new AN-1850.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.