My First LM3886 GC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You can find many working PCBs on the web. Buy or copy any of them. If it doesn't give you the same problems, you know for sure that your PCB didn't work. Then you can still improve yours.

If you have the same problems with the PCB from the web, you know that you have to find the solution outside of the PCB.

The advantage of the point-to-point solution is that you can do the same test without any PCB. No problems with p2p means, improve your layout. Problems with p2p means, search the fault outside of your PCB.

I CANT BELIAVE IT!!!! i get it working! both PCBs works great!!! :S

the problem was the input wire :S was in short!!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN

now i get it working and works GREAT !!! :D

well, now i have two design (2 pcbs), and want to optimize the components values / brand to get the best possible sound.

Hope you guys can help me on that !

will play with PSU later, now i just want to optimize the size of the PCB and the components. like i told before, i think that the new PCB are a little small, and maybe will get into troubles to solder the output wires and stuff like that.

Can someone tellme if exist some kind of guideline to build the pcbs, and if always small are better? :D

wel,l now im trying to build the Deluxe version of my LM3886 Gainclone, im using 1 trafo / channel (maybe will try with two to see if something are improved.
Will use Caddock MK132 for feedback, Riken for gain setting, and for smoth my transformer will use some Panasonic Caps. Wich any can improve the amp?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.