Has anyone tried these out?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Check the Chinese version price list then you will not buy;
http://www.chip-pcb.cn/6211/orderc.htm

Most of their stuffs inside China sell at least 30% cheaper then priced in USD, for example the M-49810-A priced RMB850, which should only cost under USD120, but for so called "export" they charge you guys USD160! Since they never inculding any shipping cost in the price, even there is PayPal surcharge and exchange rate difference, plus they will never really issue any China local legal invoice (with tax department's chop), so they have no need to pay export tax, then there is no reason to charge so much for outside China.

By principle, this is not a way to run a business honest, although the products are great, but personal I think we should not buy from this company as an encourage.

Well ok the kit I want is 52 dollars. They sell it on the chinese site for about 37. So decent amount more. Our dollar has really gone down recently so maybe they have not accounted for that. If you look at US companies selling to canada you see the same thing. Car's in the US are sometimes 5-10 thousand cheaper!

Dougie085 said:
Well ok the kit I want is 52 dollars. They sell it on the chinese site for about 37. So decent amount more. Our dollar has really gone down recently so maybe they have not accounted for that. If you look at US companies selling to canada you see the same thing. Car's in the US are sometimes 5-10 thousand cheaper!

Well, cars is another story, no matter where the cars made, you never find a shop sell cars at shipping cost excluded, so for thousands dollar difference but consider how much to ship a car, it become acceptable, who knows if the cars are first import to US then re-ship into Canada? As US is one of the biggest car market in the world, maybe US companies have all the distributorship in hand?

Anyway, although base on "amount" in USD they are still a steal even for me (A Chinese from Hong Kong), but as long as they have the RMB price open not just for Mainland people (the Chinese page does told, the RMB price also for Taiwan, which is still in terms of export), so they have no reason to charge non-chinese audiophiles much expensive.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.