Usps Sucks!!! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd October 2007, 10:14 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Angry Usps Sucks!!!

I was waiting and waiting for my gainclone from Peter.it was supposed to be here on the 17th and they said they left a notice on the door.HA,HA,HA... I was all day the 17th,18th here just waiting for it and they never appeared.USPS SUCK!!!now maybe is too late to get it from post office so they will bring it back to Peter(Canada).it is better to pay a little more but get it!!!.Imagen it was my mother's birthday present.Peter if you read this you will know now I am pissed off big time with USPS.to all members do not deal with USPS.they are not a good shipper service.
Old 22nd October 2007, 10:22 PM   #2
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Sorry that you had a bad experience because I ask that USPS be used where possible as the service has been better than the "other two" and the fees were reasonable. Hopefully it will work out for you.
Old 22nd October 2007, 10:43 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
do not deal with USPS.they are not a good shipper service.
Sooner or later we all seem to have a problem with one of the major shippers. That's part of life and unfortunately we have to put up with it. Sorry to hear of your problem.

For the record ....I have suffered losses by the big three. Its a coin toss everytime we ship something or have to wait for something to arrive.
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:10 AM   #4
Apex Jr is offline Apex Jr  United States
diyAudio Member

That doesn't make sense, the usps does not what to
ship back an item. And they make 3 attempts before
they do.. You should have seen a notice.

I would go to your post office and tell them your story !
they will work with you... Don't give up to easy..

I use the USPS when I can and can save my customers money
over the 2 major other ones.. Mainly when I ship to
Canada and Overseas..

Steve @ Apex Jr.
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:27 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Thank you guys for all the support,yes it is very strange that they did not leave any attempt notices on door.(if they came).
well I had to explode my anger.so .that it is why I had to post it.thank you all again.

it can always be worse right?
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:34 AM   #6
adason is offline adason  United States
diyAudio Member

not only they make 3 attempts, but afterwards they wait few weeks for you pick up at post office

I have story with fedex...I purchased digital camera online, moderately expensive, got my tracking number, was waiting the day of arrival, nothing happened...nothing happened day after, no notice....tracking information says delivered 11pm, even my signature was there online!!! well, poor forgery of my signature, actually, quite funny it looked like someone who is desperately writeing it for a first time.
I got pissed, called, faxed over, and called again and faxed again, even stopped credit payment, called visa, and so on, the long story short, after a four days fedex called me that they found the package in the truck, driver still has it! wow, what a bs, I think the driver tried to steal it, i reported whole incident to bbb
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:42 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

thank you Adason.well that is a relief that they wait so long.tomorrow morning I will go to USPS and see if it still there.
I just got an e-mail from Peter saying that they do not send back packages.so that it is good news.thank you all for the words.
I was so,so,so mad when I posted it.but.now I am a little relaxed.
thank you again guys you rock!
Old 23rd October 2007, 02:48 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

I have never had a serious problem with USPS and I prefer to use them whenever possible.

I always joke and say they are the only US government agency you can actually trust.
Old 23rd October 2007, 03:13 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I have never had a serious problem with USPS and I prefer to use them whenever possible.
-and the flat rate boxes are the best value out there if you can cram it in there I may be naive, but it being a Federal offense to tamper with the package makes me feel a little more comfortable too.
Old 23rd October 2007, 03:43 AM   #10
ECM is offline ECM  United States
diyAudio Member

I have had similar experiences with USPS. I ordered some boards from Peter and they never arrived. This happened over a year ago. Needless to say, I have yet to build a gainclone.

(My Marshall guitar amp never made it either, but MusiciansFriend sent me another)

Hide this!Advertise here!