NP capacitors in the rectifier board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!
well,I have a question. on the rectifier board for the LM3875 "premium kit".they use "NP" black gate capacitors.
is important in this section to use "NP" capacitors or should it be polarized capacitors?if it does not matter can I use "NP" capacitors like solen or solem "I do not remember"from France?they are like 5% tolerance.well this question is killing me.I see the standard kit use "Polarized" Panasonic capacitors or so.and in the premium kit they use "NP" black gate capacitors.thank you for your help.

I'm surprised that the some BG "woodo" believers here hasn't entered highest DefCon mode to your question yet :D
Sorry BG fans... Couldn't stop my self :smash:

Without knowing the actual circuit, you should be able to use any type of NP and P caps you like. BG makes good caps, but so do many others ;)

If it's a standard regulator circuit, then go for the same value/voltage, and it should work fine:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.