My philosophy of chipamp(MUST SEE!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 000_1079.jpg
    000_1079.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,251
I didn't mean to offend. It looks like a VERY attractive toaster!

I have restored many "antique" radios including some bakelite sets from the 40s. It has a similar styling, but I think it would be more 40's radioish if the sharp corners of the heatsink were rounded to match the front panel. It would also be a lot easier on body parts that accidentally come into contact with the corners of the heatsink fins.

A lot of the classic radios from those days had a smaller width at the bottom opening to a larger width at the top. The speaker would be front and center or top and center so the knobs would be arranged around the speaker or in a linear fashion above the speaker if it were front mounted and in front of it if it were top mounted. They also tended to use small, rounded knobs, sometimes maddeningly small.

Something like this: http://members.aol.com/djadamson3/maj.jpg

I_F

Retro...

I think the design is awesome!

I feel the chip amp qualifies certainly for this design!

I see something in it from the Quad 33/303 series.

My congratulatiosn mean nothing ofcourse, i am not a professional but i am very interested in case you get this commericalized!

Jean-Pierre

Only cxertain people could refer to this as a kitchen appliance, they think everything is related to food!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.