Stk412-170

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone,

I'm also intersted in building a system using the STK412-170 chip.

Has anyone already built the amplifier? If yes, How do you rate the performance?

Is it possible to have a 180W+180W continous RMS output for the full dynamic audio range, or the chip is only good for a subwoofer?

I'm planning to build based on the attached data sheet. Can such datasheets be trusted, or should there be some modifications done?

How do you suggest the PCB layout?

The data sheets indicate two different power supplies to be used. I want to know if we may use a single transformer but with tappings for the two voltage outputs, and use two sets of rectifiers for the DC outputs.

awaiting your feedback,

thanks and regards,

Nitin.

Attachments

• stk412-170.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 316
STK412 POWER AMP : MY NEXT PROJECT

Hi Everybody,

I am also going to make this amp. I have already made many chip-amps using STK chips.

I have procured the STK412-150 chips through a friend. PCB is getting ready.

I will keep the you informed about the developments.

Thanks and regards,

Daljeet Singh
Chandigarh

Good news!

Hi guys,
I have lot`s of info on this STK412-170 as i believe it`s actually the best high power AMP around.In fact it was actually used in the Sony MHC-DX9,VX99 miniHIFI`s back in 2000 (i do own one) and really delivers about 300watts RMS perchannel.
I do own a stock of this genuine Sanyo ic`s back then and hoped i would find the time build the amp modules but sadly i did not get the time, so i`m planning to sell them off.
Pls beware that new stocks on ebay of these IC`s are fake and are widely sold allover.
You can verify this by checking the below spanish link Taringa! - Por que los Equipos Reparados Vuelven al Service?
If are interested in the real thing pls drop me a mail at franbargain@yahoo.com..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.