Need Orion HCCA250 pictures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well i came across another orion in a parts bag.I have a Orion hcca 250.It is not the first but,the next after that.It isn't the poptop,it's before that model.It has the 8 35v 1000uf caps mostly yellow in color on the output side.My ques. is i need just pictures of all the mosfets regulators and just random pictures over all.It is missing transistors along those caps i talked about.It is missing parts all over but,i can just place everything for the most part and with some help it'll be going soon.Anyone that can help would be great,let me know or even email me at shallowfu@aol.com.Thanks.

Thanks alot!,the 2 guys i'm always glad to come to help me.I'm going to do alot more searching and perry has gave me some pictures in the past so i thought i would ask.I have alot of pictures from repairs in the past but,not enough detail.

Clipped, i got your pm about the 225 orion about being stuck clipped.Thanks.

hah! looks like your about to go through the same thing i just went through with the 2150sx...repairing another persons repair mistakes.... :D

check out that post, theres lots and lots of good info in there Perry hooked me up with. Probably the last 2150sx post you will ever need.

btw...before i suggested using BD 911/912 combos to replace the outputs, the 909/910 are better.

try and find the part about the predrivers/drivers too...you might have to do the same thing (keyword= 'mpsu')....good luck!

Clipped,i did enjoy reading the whole thread,i know i learned something in it forsure.I allways seem to get one of these in with everything else i juggle.Most of these days i am working on korean amps but,I love when i get a nice u.s. built amp rather than a designed in the u.s. but,built in korea.

Hello, justonemoreamp did you send me some pictures?I didn't see them anywhere?Just let me know and nice talking to you!

Kodak DX3900 3.1 mega pixel about 6 years old now, but it has a macro I just love to use. Its the Macro you will need in any camera to get close up. Plus auto focus. I also recommend a tri-pod unless you have a real steady hand. good luck ! :)

Oh that amps for sale, along with its little brother a 225. I have them on consignment right now, but headed for e-bay. I tell you cause those pics are real, and both amps look that good inside. Somebodies gonna get a great deal soon. :)

Amp board pics HCCA250

here you go:

i have many classic orion amplifier pictures if you need others.

Attachments

• inside2.jpg
    inside2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 164
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.