Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th March 2007, 12:39 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Question Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 manual?

I have a Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 and I was wondering if anyone had a paper or pdf version of the manual for this amp or could at least help me figure out a few of the buttons, ie if in or out is 0 or 180 deg for the phase button etc etc. Any help? Thanks.
Old 8th March 2007, 03:31 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

The 0 or 180 Phase switch is used for the purpose of reversing the signal phase of the bass signal for rearward firing woofers. It also "Might" be used to bridge two amps together like my Early Rockford 250M's.
I am not sure about your amp so don't go bridging on this posts info alone, you might damage your amp severely.
Old 8th March 2007, 07:30 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Ah, thanks for the info man but I was more referring to the fact that the amp does not clearly mark which position of the button is 0, and which is 180, I just want to make sure I have it at 0 lol. That was just one example too, some of the other dials like the crossover freq knob dont have Hz markings on them to tell you what you are setting the crossover to, something else the manual would probably help me figure out specifically. thanks tho

Hide this!Advertise here!