transistor question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im working on a amp and the ouputs i need are marked a1941 and a c5198 wondering if i might be able to find a replacement of theese two parts they are made by toshiba i have tons of c5200, 2sa1943,2sc5359 wondering if any of the parts i have will work in place of thoose 1941's and 5198's if someone could please help i would greatly appericate it

Hi Pacific Stereo

Would you have a schematic or service manual for the reference 650fet r receiver? I have one that is a real neat piece of gear but it has a problem: I get sound out the speakers only if A an B speakers switches are on, and when I up the volume, it has severe distortion untill the protection kicks in. I have new mosfets on order.
Any ideas about this? Thanks!
Bob Tatro

Hi, Bob!

You know, I don't think I have EVER come across a 650R, not even while I was fixing audio for Pacific.

I will take a look at what I have over the weekend and get back to you. Don't expect much. A lot of the service info for the proprietary Pacific stuff was photocopies, factory notes and institutional knowledge. But I may have it on microfiche.

Let me see what I can find out.

-Pacific

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.