rockford fosgate // alpine

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im redoing my system in my yukon. I have a alpine pxa-h510 digital sound processer in it right now. I have a rockford fosgate symmertry epx2 with a 28 band eq in it> im wondering what will do better for me the fosgate symmertry or the alpine pxa-h510
also wondering someone told me to bypass the pxa-h510 on the sub amp and use the amps crossovers i will get alot better and louder bass wondering if that true or will i get better bass and louder if i use the symmertry or pxa h510. so what im asking is what one will do better for me symmertry or alpine pxa-h510

I am not 100% because I'm not intimately familiar with either product. But I think it depends on the application. I know the alpine has 5.1 so if you got TV screens go for that. I've seen the symmetry in sq (sound quality) installations but I'm not sure of it's 5.1 capability. Also there have been problems with it check here....

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=24840

So it depends on 2 things....application and confidence in product. Hope I was able to help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.