Panasonic Ghost Face

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had one of the Panasonic Ghost Face CD players that were sold a couple yars back. If so would you be willing to part with it? It would need to work of course and have a decent looking screen. I'm not really picky on the model it just has to be one of the Panasonic's. The reason I am looking for one isI need a good CD player that looks nice but not flashy. It would be going in my 1963 GMC 1/2 ton so naturally you can see why I don't want flash. Please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

- James B

They come up on ebay every once in a while. In fact, I'm surprised I wasn't able to find one just now...They aren't very high quality, though, that's for sure. I had two of them at one time and the CD mech was bad in one, the other was given to my cousin who needed a CD player in her car.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.