hifonics zeus vii

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i have a hifonics amp zeus series v11 its the gray amp and its been robbed for many of the parts inside of it i wanna get it working again just wondering if someone has a pic of the board or a schematic for this amp i would greatly appericate it like i said its been rob of transistors and diodes in the power supply no outputs in it alot of parts missing on the board but i do have tons of parts to fix it just dont know what ones go where

mike49504 said:
hi i have a hifonics amp zeus series v11 its the gray amp and its been robbed for many of the parts inside of it i wanna get it working again just wondering if someone has a pic of the board or a schematic for this amp i would greatly appericate it like i said its been rob of transistors and diodes in the power supply no outputs in it alot of parts missing on the board but i do have tons of parts to fix it just dont know what ones go where

Have you tried Amp Guts for a picture ?
Steve Mantz comes around every once in a while. Pehaps if you ask him nicely he might have some data floating around from the early ZED dazes, maybe.
My advice is ZED built those amps mirror like so most of the missing items will be duped on the opposte side of the amp board.

Good luck:)

mike49504 said:
thanks for the info amp guts did me no good just wondering if anyone knows what transistors go in the power supply due to all of the are missing and have no clue what goes there

Are you referring to the fet drivers or the fets themselves. The FEts are IRFZ-48's the drivers varied a bit, a pic of the board would clue me to a fair replacement, just by the case style. they used T0-220 in some and 1 watt to-92's in others, no biggy either way they are just general purpose drivers, i.e. just current gain for the gates.
:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.