hifonics zeus vii - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th November 2006, 01:59 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default hifonics zeus vii

hi i have a hifonics amp zeus series v11 its the gray amp and its been robbed for many of the parts inside of it i wanna get it working again just wondering if someone has a pic of the board or a schematic for this amp i would greatly appericate it like i said its been rob of transistors and diodes in the power supply no outputs in it alot of parts missing on the board but i do have tons of parts to fix it just dont know what ones go where
Old 16th November 2006, 04:59 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Re: hifonics zeus vii

Quote:
Originally posted by mike49504
hi i have a hifonics amp zeus series v11 its the gray amp and its been robbed for many of the parts inside of it i wanna get it working again just wondering if someone has a pic of the board or a schematic for this amp i would greatly appericate it like i said its been rob of transistors and diodes in the power supply no outputs in it alot of parts missing on the board but i do have tons of parts to fix it just dont know what ones go where
Have you tried Amp Guts for a picture ?
Steve Mantz comes around every once in a while. Pehaps if you ask him nicely he might have some data floating around from the early ZED dazes, maybe.
My advice is ZED built those amps mirror like so most of the missing items will be duped on the opposte side of the amp board.

Good luck
Old 16th November 2006, 12:46 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

thanks for the info amp guts did me no good just wondering if anyone knows what transistors go in the power supply due to all of the are missing and have no clue what goes there
Old 16th November 2006, 07:02 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mike49504
thanks for the info amp guts did me no good just wondering if anyone knows what transistors go in the power supply due to all of the are missing and have no clue what goes there
Are you referring to the fet drivers or the fets themselves. The FEts are IRFZ-48's the drivers varied a bit, a pic of the board would clue me to a fair replacement, just by the case style. they used T0-220 in some and 1 watt to-92's in others, no biggy either way they are just general purpose drivers, i.e. just current gain for the gates.
Old 29th April 2012, 11:23 PM   #5
DREW028 is offline DREW028  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to DREW028
I got a vii in front of me now. Still need help
Old 30th April 2012, 05:05 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

http://www.bcae1.com/temp/z7smaller.zip

Let me know when you have them so I can pull them off of the server.
Old 30th April 2012, 05:31 PM   #7
DREW028 is offline DREW028  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to DREW028
The one im working on works, i had to replace the power wires and for some reason r234 was detached from one side.

Hide this!Advertise here!