Phoenix Gold MS2125 Ques.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have talked to both guys on the phone and sold stuff to them.Andy right now i'm not happy with and the other one hasn't done anything to me.I remember one time i told andy that people thought of justonemoreamp on ebay as the ebay amp pimp,he didn't like that!I like patrick over at underground,he nice and talk alot to jamie over at J&R ELECTRONICS sells soundstream parts on ebay.I know what andy and the other do and i know they do the bidding game for sure!I know a couple of other guy with a lower key that do the same stuff.I will buy lots of broken stuff but,i aways tell everyone whats going on and most of the time like you everyone knows the work done and respect.If anything goes wrong you be a man and fix that problem.
I have only one name on ebay and it's been the same for 6 years.I use the same name on every forum and use the same name on every email.Nothing to hide and have lots of great friends.Also i go around people at some shows and they would put a shoe up my @$$.:bigeyes:
I thought about putting up a website 100% about car audio repair.I put togeather a website but, look like ampguts a little,very simple.The cost isn't high to put it up,not like i need space for downloads or anything.I think if i did that i would need others to keep it up,i just don't have the time but, would love to get others that like the same and could help others.I do it all the time and if i need help i'll ask and i never think i know everything and i'm allways learning.Thanks again for your help!

shallowfu said:
I have talked to both guys on the phone and sold stuff to them.Andy right now i'm not happy with and the other one hasn't done anything to me.I remember one time i told andy that people thought of justonemoreamp on ebay as the ebay amp pimp,he didn't like that!I like patrick over at underground,he nice and talk alot to jamie over at J&R ELECTRONICS sells soundstream parts on ebay.I know what andy and the other do and i know they do the bidding game for sure!I know a couple of other guy with a lower key that do the same stuff.I will buy lots of broken stuff but,i aways tell everyone whats going on and most of the time like you everyone knows the work done and respect.If anything goes wrong you be a man and fix that problem.
I have only one name on ebay and it's been the same for 6 years.I use the same name on every forum and use the same name on every email.Nothing to hide and have lots of great friends.Also i go around people at some shows and they would put a shoe up my @$$.:bigeyes:
I thought about putting up a website 100% about car audio repair.I put togeather a website but, look like ampguts a little,very simple.The cost isn't high to put it up,not like i need space for downloads or anything.I think if i did that i would need others to keep it up,i just don't have the time but, would love to get others that like the same and could help others.I do it all the time and if i need help i'll ask and i never think i know everything and i'm allways learning.Thanks again for your help!

Jaime of JandR is the best people to know, I know Patrick also. He sells golden items that cost more than retail so I tend to shy away. I need to pay my rent first if you know what I mean :bigeyes:
Yeah Andy and justmore pimp are a team. Theres a thread on SB now, some guys flying in to the country to collect from Andy, seems he sold a amp to him, than had Justmorepimp sell it on e-bay for a second time. looks like it will get interesting.
I have bid against you before lol lol lol your willing to pay too much for broken items, but if it does you good then its all good from me:D

I have another friend that has made his own repair videos, I need to hook you two guys up, I think you two might be able to put something together. I will e-mail him on your behalf. You both share common goals, so it might just work out for the two of you:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.