Eclipse CD2000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My son wants to buy a used Eclipse CD2000. Price is right, but it is missing the harness. Can anybody privide a pin out, or manual, for this deck? Also, years ago I owned an Eclipse deck and it had a security feature where you had to install a certain CD to unlock it. Do they still use this method? (Yes, I know it was a long time ago when I had one of this brand.) Note: even with this "advance security" method mine still got riped off. So, there must be a method for cracking them if they are set with a certain CD security code.
All that said, any help will be appreciated.

I don't have a pin out for that particular unit, sorry.

Yes, they still use the ESN CD security feature. I think a detachable faceplate would be more useful in preventing them from getting stolen.

If it isn't too late, I would suggest a different unit. Eclipse's new equipment has lost some of their quality due to so much more production=less quality control.

That's all the advice I can give. Not much of an Eclipse fan.

Hope it helps:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.