Users manual to a lanzar opti 6200

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sure I have one. But seeing I need it for myself and it is not easy to copy because it is a foldable map type of users manual. If you call Lanzar directly in NY and are willing to pay the couple dollars shipping they will send you an original one. If you need any specific info please let me know.

Paul

Good luck

There number is: They are very friendly and helpful.

1-800-444-5671
718-535-1800

@ mr. old school:

ich habe ein großes Problem und hoffe, das du mir helfen kannst!

Ich besitze eine Lanzar Optidrive 6200 Endstufe und bin auf der Suche nach der passenden Anleitung. Ohne diese ist der Amp leider wertlos.

Lanzar meldet sich leider nicht auf meine Anfragen.

Wäre es möglich eine Kopie, Scan, pdf, etc. bei dir zu erweben?

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Grüße Andreas

EDIT: Added by moderator: (translation by Google)

@ mr. old school:

I have a big problem and I hope you can help me!

I have a Lanzar Optidrive 6200 amp and am looking for the appropriate instructions. Without this, the amp, unfortunately worthless.

Lanzar logs unfortunately not to my questions.

Would it be possible to copy, scan, pdf, etc. in your purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Grüße Andreas

Hey Andy,

Ich bin bis zum 22 Sept. dienstlich unterwegs. Was wir machen können ist Geben sie mir dein addresse und mein frau schikt dir es per post, sie können es kopieren und zurück schicken. Sag bescheid.

mfG,
Paul

EDIT, added by moderator, translated by Google.

I am to 22 on Sept. servants. What we can do is give me your address and my wife schikt you request it by post, they can copy it and send back. Say it.

mfG,
Paul

Hallo Mr. Old School,

hab gerade das gleiche Problem wie Ändy. Hab nämlich auch ne Lanzar Optidrive 6200 aber leider keine Anleitung dazu.

Da ich die im großen Internet nicht gefunden hab wollte ich dich mal fragen ob man von dir einen Scan bzw. pdf von der Anleitung erwerben kann.

Dank dir schonmal im Vorraus

Grüßle
Fritz

EDIT: added by moderator, translated by Google

have precisely the same problem as ändy. Hab auch ne namely Lanzar Optidrive 6200 but unfortunately no instructions to do so.

Since I am in the large Internet not found hab dich times I wanted to ask whether one of you a scan or pdf of the manual can acquire.

Thank you in advance schonmal

Grüßle
Fritz

@Ändy:
Somehow i can't send you an email/pm because my account is under moderation...
But i'd like to get the manual also!
Wouldn't it be possible to upload the manual somewhere (Rapidshare e.g.) so everybody can download the manual?

Regards Julian

Und nochmal auf deutsch:

Irgendwie kann ich dir keine Email/PM schicken, da mein Account noch moderiert wird...
Aber die Anleitung hätte ich trotzdem gerne!
Wäre es nicht möglich die Anleitung irgendwo hochzuladen (Rapidshare z.B.) so das sich jeder die Anleitung herunterladen kann?

Gruß Julian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.