Xtr 2250

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks for getting back to me.I only have pictures of my modded xtr.I guess it would of helped to get pictures before.It's the newer board with the caps that face down in the board,not the side ways style.If you can get those pictures around all that area that would be great!Theres some resistors around there like 221 ohm and others.

help with my 2100

I have an Orion 2100 Hcca, and I'm having some problems with it.
First off I have had a problem with the fuses in there heating up, melting the solder within the fuse and leaking out of the fuse on the wires and stuff so I had to replace the fuses about once a month. I have narrowed it down to some voltage issue on the power side. However some solder leaked out and bridged a resister by the edge of the amp and bridged it and watched the smoke and flame show. Luckly it only damaged the resistor and the one next to it nothing else.
But now I have a non-working beast of an amp and have no clue on how to fix it or someone i can send it to for repair.
Please help if you have any ideas, I dont feel like buring this amp yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.