Ppi Pc450 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th October 2006, 08:42 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Ppi Pc450

Does anyone have or know where I can find an owner's manual for a PPI PC450? I can't find one anywhere!

Thanks
Old 16th October 2006, 09:27 PM   #2
bruneti is offline bruneti  United States
diyAudio Member

I sent you an email through the forum requesting an email address that accepts attachments.
Old 13th October 2007, 08:01 PM   #3
DirkMan is offline DirkMan  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to DirkMan Send a message via MSN to DirkMan Send a message via Yahoo to DirkMan
I also am looking for a user's manual as well as a service manual (if possible) for a PPI PC450. I lost two channels recently
Thanks
Old 16th October 2007, 02:29 PM   #4
bruneti is offline bruneti  United States
diyAudio Member

I have the owners manual you're looking for, but the file is too large to attach to this post. Send me a P.M. through this board with an email address that can accept the pdf. I don't have any service manuals for these amps, however there are people on this board who can help if you have a specific issue. Just start a new thread about your specific repair.
Old 20th October 2007, 04:22 AM   #5
DirkMan is offline DirkMan  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to DirkMan Send a message via MSN to DirkMan Send a message via Yahoo to DirkMan
thanks for the input! I really appreciate the help, but my IM privileges haven't been activated yet. You can send the manual to und_dierker@hotmail.com
I'm a mechanical engineer with very little knowledge of electronics so it'll probably take me a while to figure out where my issue is, but I'll post a question when I have a clue what I'm talking about. Thanks again!

Hide this!Advertise here!