orion xtr 2150

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd say the jumpers on the x-cover board are not set correctly.

I did a quick search on the web and didn't find a link to anything useful.

I have the PDF manual on an old PC in storage. If it can wait until next week I will dig out that old PC and download the manual.

Well lets see if I can load a PDF file..

Nope it is 392Kbs and this site won't let me post it.

Anyone have a file server I can send it to?

Or I can do a group emailing to whoever wants it.

It is a PDF file so no worries about it being a virus or any thing.

Thanks Perry for hosting that..

I also have the GX and SX manual too if you want to host that.

Mike-

Now we have a picture that we can all refference, if you have any questions feel free to ask and we can try to help and we will all be looking at the same thing.. ;)

hi thanks for the info i placed jumpers in right locations and when no crossover is in it it works fine put the low pass crossover in it channel 1 works perfect channel 2 hardly any output and makes the needle on my power supply jump way up wondering what that be from what i can check to see if its bad

troystg:
Send them to me and I'll drop them on the server.

mike49504:
If one channel is dead with the module, the module is almost certainly defective. I've seen one instance where the connector contacts were broken but in all other instances where one channel was defective when passed through the module and both channels worked with the jumpers in place, the module was at fault.

They are difficult to repair because there is no schematic/board layout available, the module has to be in the socket to trace the signals and since the module is upside-down in the socket, it's difficult to get to the pins of the ICs.

You can try cleaning the switch contacts but that's never helped as far as I can remember.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.