Help-Car deck Doesn't work

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey

I purchased a Kenwood (KDC-MP428) CD car deck 4-5 months ago. it was working fine untill yesterdsday, just didn't work. it has a Detachable Face so right now nothing comes on the detachable face. no light no power, nothing. cannot play anything, can't go to any menu. but when i open the face. there is eject button and also there is light blinks in it. it ejects the cd. so there is power. but i don't know why nothing comes on the screen (face). i don't know whats the problem.

please help me

I’ll really appreciate your help.

thanks for your time.

jatminder

Car deck Doesn't work

yea, i checked all the connections, all were good but when i checked my car speakers, front left speaker was hanging down. i think that was the problem so fixed it and now my cd player works. but when i was opening the car door to fix the speaker, i broke a little hook was in the door. now i have to open my car door from outside, inside doesn't work. :(....

BUT THANKS ANYWAYS

I APPRECIATE UR HELP.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.