When I met engineer from A*LAS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
4 days ago I met engineer from A*LAS (world map)and we shared some our PROTEL PCB design together.

He send me his super complete PROTEL PCB but I never check its schematic because he can't send me a schematic (he gave me only patent of PCB) so does anybody has A*LAS (world map) website ?

I'll check its model and find its schematic

Regard
analog guy

Attachments

• 275-84.jpg
    275-84.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 430
My post must be "LOCK"

if your in thailand and its 'anuwat' you talked to, i would take anything he says with ALOT of caution... he is not the most honest person...

Who's "anuwat" I known only Mr.John Wang (Chinese+Swedish) and I only want to look for its schematic if anybody can find & share.

Plz don't talk about this thread if you feel down.

Thx
analog guy

poobah: But, I am one of the guys that pays big $$ every year for PCB software. I'm guessing that I would pay less were it not for all the ******* thieves!

Of course if the price of PCB software was reasonable they would sell more and there would be less "pirated" software. It all depends on how you interpret the word "thieves".

A well-known member of this forum once said: "Legal is what anyone can get away with" probably not realizing this statement stands on either side of the fence...;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.