Good News Nakamichi Lovers! - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd August 2011, 09:59 PM   #61
diyAudio Member

Since no one was much help here :P

I took matters into my own hands and solved things for myself and the lonely CD-350

Nakamichi CD-350 Aux In thru changer solved!
Old 17th January 2012, 01:40 PM   #62
Puggie is offline Puggie  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Diggin' up a thread from the dead!!!

Mitch here has a Sony uni-link iPod interface if that is of any use. I have one of his more general interfaces somwhere that would allow my sony XES headunit to talk to something else, I can't remember what it was for though (been a while but its somewhere in my boxes of junk.)

www.rush2112.net • View topic - XES - iPod Interface - Complete
Old 5th March 2014, 01:28 AM   #63
diyAudio Member

resurrecting again. Lots of helpful information here. I read the thread a couple of times but still couldn't figure this out, I'm hoping someone here might know. Is it possible to get a regular AUX-in to a Nakamichi HU with CD changer controls? I'm specifically wondering about the TD-560. There are some 13pin-to-iPod, and 13pin-to-AUX, cables online, for Kenwood, Eclipse, and others. Will any of these work on something like the TD-560?

A previous poster in this thread was able to make this work for the CD-350, by soldering in a RCA in to the board where the connector goes. I assume this would also work by cutting up a 13pin cable, or getting one that matched the inputs on the Nakamichi (do these exist?). But the CD-350 is a later model, with a "source" selection button. The TD-560 only has a "CD" button.

So, does anyone know anything about this? grateful for any advice...

Hide this!Advertise here!