Good News Nakamichi Lovers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
resurrecting again. Lots of helpful information here. I read the thread a couple of times but still couldn't figure this out, I'm hoping someone here might know. Is it possible to get a regular AUX-in to a Nakamichi HU with CD changer controls? I'm specifically wondering about the TD-560. There are some 13pin-to-iPod, and 13pin-to-AUX, cables online, for Kenwood, Eclipse, and others. Will any of these work on something like the TD-560?

A previous poster in this thread was able to make this work for the CD-350, by soldering in a RCA in to the board where the connector goes. I assume this would also work by cutting up a 13pin cable, or getting one that matched the inputs on the Nakamichi (do these exist?). But the CD-350 is a later model, with a "source" selection button. The TD-560 only has a "CD" button.

So, does anyone know anything about this? grateful for any advice...

Hi,

This topic is very interesting. I own a Nakamichi Mobile Tuner Deck 1 (MTD-1) that it's using 13-pin protocol. I want to use it with the Sony cd changer but the problem is the sony cd changer didn't use a 13-pin protocol, it uses the Unilink protocol.

So Does anyone here ever experienced with this ? I need the suggestion.

Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.