Car Deck torns off

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I purchased a Kenwood (KDC-MP428) CD car deck a 2 weeks ago.

Features:

mos-fet amplifier (50*4)
external media control
digital radio ready
aac/wma/mp3
auxilliary rca stereo input
fluorescent diplay
sirus ready, sub-xf level control

i installed it and it worked fine for two weeks but yesterday, it just turned off while playing the cd. so i tried to turn it on by pressing the power button. didn't worked. so i opened it up checked the fuse at the back of the cd player. all was fine. so i removed the plug from the car deck(plug with all te wires for speakers, battery, ground etc). i checked for the loose wire. but all was fine. so i put the plug back in and turn on the car key. it worked. it was on standby mode. it comes to standby mode when ever i remove it from the power. so it was on standby mode. so i pressed the mode button(src button) to change it to cd. and it comes to cd mode says reading and it turns off. Again i tried to turn it on by pressing the power button, didn't worked. so again i removed it from the power wire and put back in after a minute power turns on again in the car deck. and o i changed it to tunner from standby mode. again it turns off. i tried again, this time i didn't chaned it to any mode, i left it on standby for a minute. it stayed on. i changed the settings like speaker volume. it didn't turned off. i changed it to tunner, it turned off.

i don't know whats the problem

can anyone help me here
i'll really Appreciate ur help.
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.